BentBox Private Communities are a way to sell access to a feed with exclusive content.
Private Communities are a great way to stay in touch with your fans on a daily or regular basis.
BentBox Private Communities do not replace Boxes or Videos.
Whereas Boxes and Videos represent units of content, the Feed page of a Private Community is a Social Network tool to keep your fans engaged through regular updates such as selfies, quick videos, thoughts, etc.
1. Tell your fans about it. Private Communities are not advertised on public pages, you should send a message to your fans and let them know about your Private Feed. If you don't, they won't know about it and they won't subscribe to it.
2. Repeat the invitation periodically. Don't be shy, it is important that you communicate regularly with your fans about your content. Nobody promotes your content better than you do. Self promotion is at the center of a great sales strategy.
3. The description of your Private Community should clearly explain how much you are going to post and what you are going to post.
4. Try posting daily, even if it is a quick selfie or something you have done. People love hearing from you.
5. Use Private Communities in conjunction with your Boxes and Videos. Offer discounts to your subscribers, send them password protected Boxes, keep them engaged and make them feel special.
You can set the price for your Communities. You receive 80% of every payment from every subscriber every month. If you price your Community at $9.99/month. If you have 100 subscribers, you receive $799 every month. If you have 1,000 subscribers, you receive $7,999 every month.
PayOuts are included in your regular PayOuts together with Boxes and Videos.
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about BentBox:
Feel free to get in touch by sending us an email at email@example.com