BentBox.co ("BentBox" or the “Service”) respects the intellectual property rights of owners and expects its users to do the same. You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services.
By signing up to BentBox.co and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you acknowledge and understand that BentBox.co will not directly use or misuse your content without your knowledge or permission. However, there are specific scenarios where you authorise BentBox.co to adjust your content in order for the Service to be provided:
• As a market place for content and information, it is not possible to provide you with the Service without your agreement that BentBox.co may be required to modify, crop, frame, resize or otherwise modify your Content in order for it to be distributed to and delivered through the website;
• CDNs (Content Delivery Networks, e.g. Google Images) are automated 3rd party services used for the promotion and distribution of Content, and are not controlled by BentBox.co. This may result in unexpected (re)use, duplication, modification, adaption, processing, reproduction, publication, display and distribution of content uploaded to BentBox.co
• BentBox.co may change the methods used to display Content on the site from time to time, which may automatically apply styles, templates, or other modifications such as thumbnails, frames or crops in order to provide a standard user or viewer experience.
You acknowledge that the nature of automated Content Delivery Network mechanisms means it is possible BentBox.co will not be aware of specific scenarios that may eventuate, and may not be able to do anything to prevent misuse. As a result, you retain the right to remove your content from BentBox.co, and will not hold BentBox.co responsible for unauthorised use outside of BentBox.co’s control.
It is BentBox.co's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Australian copyright law applies to actions that take place in Australia, even if the material used was created or first published in another country. Australian copyright law is set out in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). This is federal legislation, and applies throughout Australia.
For further information about copyright, visit Australian copyright website,
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by contacting BentBox.co's Designated Copyright Agent or Managing director. Upon receipt of the Notice detailing as described below, BentBox.co will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
Users paying to open BentBox boxes (in order to access the content of the boxes) implicitly agree to respect the Licensing Agreement set by the content publisher for each individual Box.
The download of content is enabled by default with all licensing agreements apart from "Personal use without download".
The licensing agreement allows for the following licenses:
7. Personal use with download
8. Personal use without download
See the creativecommons.org website for more information regarding the types of licenses.
The content author or content creator is the owner of copyright.
BentBox users must have written consent (e.g. model release form) for public and commercial use from any individuals portrayed in images, videos, and other content.
The buyer of a Box can use the content only within the boundaries set by the licensing agreement. Any other user could be considered infringement of copyright.
Any form of content trading ("swapping") is considered content piracy and it is strictly prohibited. This would be considered infringement of copyright and could have legal consequences for all parties involved in any non authorised transactions of content.
Example: if a buyer purchases access to a Box with the licensing agreement set to "Personal use with download", the buyer is not authorised to share the downloadable content with any other party.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to BentBox.co by Pumpkin Productions PTY LTD, 88 Blessington Street, St Kilda, 3182, Australia, and an electronic copy to info@BentBox.co
If you receive a notification that a Box has been removed due a copyright complaint, it means that the Box’s content has been deleted from BentBox.co at the request of the content's owner. If your account receives too many copyright complaints, you may lose the ability to post new content on BentBox.co, and your account may be disabled completely.
If you believe a Box was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notice by following the steps below. When we receive a valid counter-notice, we will forward a copy to the person who filed the original complaint.
If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the submitter of the original complaint is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the content at issue, we will remove the complaint from your account's record, and we may replace the content that was removed.
All funds resulting from sales of the content being disputed are witheld until resolution. Once the copyright ownership has been determined, the funds are made available to the copyright owner of the content.
Note: There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions. Before submitting a counter-notice, be sure that you are the actual rights holder of the removed content or that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed in error, and understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.
1. Email your counter-notice to info@BentBox.co
2. Include ALL of the following:
a. Your name, address, and telephone number.
B. The source address of the content that was removed (copy and paste the link in the notification email).
d. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
e. A physical or electronic signature (for example, typing your full name).